Friday, August 14, 2026

Combining Templates

Baseball Memories with Photo Focus and 3 x 3 Two

I combined the Photo Focus and 3 x 3 Two template sets to create this special memory of a baseball game.

The mix worked perfectly for giving one favorite photo extra attention while still leaving plenty of room for all the supporting shots from the day.

I paired the templates with an old ScrapChat Designs favorite, the Rookie of the Year Kit, which was originally designed for this young boy's first birthday. It was so much fun to pull it back out for a completely different kind of milestone.

I love the way the whole page came together!

Photo Focus Template Set by ScrapChat Designs

3 x 3 Two Templates by ScrapChat Designs

Rookie of the Year Kit by ScrapChat Designs

```

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Aced It Collection - New at both stores

Aced It is new at both Gingerscraps and MyMemories! I hope you enjoy the wonderful layouts the ScrapChat Designs and Gingerscraps teams h...