Aced It is new at both Gingerscraps and MyMemories!
I hope you enjoy the wonderful layouts the ScrapChat Designs and Gingerscraps teams have created with this fun collection. There is so much inspiration here for using Aced It for school pages and well beyond the classroom.
Named for my grandchildren Grace and Jace, Aced It celebrates the bright beginnings, brave tries, big smiles, little victories, and school-day moments that become part of growing up. It’s about learning, trying, discovering, and cheering on every bit of progress along the way.
Aced It Collection contains 16 patterned papers, 12 cardstock papers, 70 elements, 20 extra papers, 10 journal cards, 12 flairs, 8 quick pages, and 20 title builders.
As you can see from these wonderful layouts, Aced It isn’t just for school pages or the elementary years. The collection works beautifully for first-day photos, meeting a new teacher, celebrating accomplishments, and even a military layout about returning home.
That versatility is exactly what I hoped for when I created it.












No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comment is awaiting moderation.